Oxford Bookworms Library: Level 1: : The Phantom of the Operaの詳細を見る

'I never see him, I only hear his voice. But he is everywhere!'

It is 1880, in the Opera House in Paris. Everybody is talking about the Phantom of the Opera house.
The Phantom is a man in black clothes.
He is a body without a head, he is a head without the body.
He has a yellow face, he has no nose, he has black holes for eyes.
Everybody is afraid of the phantom―the singers, the dancers, the directors, the stage workers...
But who has actually seen him?


Today I read The Phantom of the Opera a level 1 book in the Oxford Bookworms Library Stage series.
It has 6,230 wards.
I think this story is known all over the world.
Actually, I sometime hear this title so far.
At the first, I thought Erik was just a frightening man.
However, I found out his heart that was loneliness and he just wanted to be loved by someone.
I would recomend this.

コメント

  1. I'm interested in this story, so I want to read!

    返信削除
  2. Today I read The Phantom of the Opera a level 1 book in the Oxford Bookworms Library Stage series.

    Today I read The Phantom of the Opera, a Stage 1 book in the Oxford Bookworms Library.

    返信削除
  3. I have heard this story's name but have never read it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿