'love is not easy..'
A beautiful young Indian girl, and a brave Englishman.
Black eyes, and blue eyes.
A friendly smile, a laugh, a look of love...
But this is North Amerika in 1607, and love is not easy.
The girl is the doughter of King Powhatan, and the Englishman is a white man.
And the Indians of Virginia do not want the white men in their beatiful country.


Today I read Pocahontas a level 1 book in the Oxford Bookworms Library series.
This is the famous story of Pocahontas, and her love for the Englishman John Smith.
I think that there is no color bar when people love each other.
The poor affection of a her for him is really beautiful.

コメント

  1. Wow, I want to read it! Did you enjoy reading it?

    返信削除
  2. I'm interested in this book, so I want to read it!!!

    返信削除
  3. This book looks so attractive.

    返信削除
  4. Please try watching The New World, a movie starring Colin Farrell.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1152954_new_world?

    返信削除
  5. I also read this book. I was impressed.

    返信削除
  6. This book looked like interesting.

    返信削除
  7. It looks interesting! I want to read it.

    返信削除
  8. It's a painful phrase, but I like it.

    返信削除
  9. I have read it before! It was very sad for me.

    返信削除
  10. It sounds great!! I want to check it.

    返信削除
  11. I have not read this book. I would like to read!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿