Bad Dog? Good Dog?
 
Yoon-Hee, and her blother Ji-sung, go shopping and they takes her friend's dog, Dingo, for a walk.
But Ji-Sung doesn't like dogs and he only wants play his game.
So Yoon-Hee has to do all their shopping during Ji-Sung look at  Dingo.
After buying some meat, she comes back and leaves it on a bench.
However, Ji-Sung doesn't look at Dingo, then he takes the meat and run away!


Today I read Bad Dog? Good Dog!, a

level 1 book in the FRL series.

It is very short story but it was interesting.

Why did Dingo runs away?

Where was Dingo going to go?
 
You probably understand his purpose if you read this book!




コメント

  1. I wanted to read this book to have read your introduction!

    返信削除
  2. I think that Dingo had a special reason! He seems clever in the drawings. I believe that he is a good dog!

    返信削除
  3. I would like to read that book!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿