The Story of Heidi

ソース画像を表示 The orphan child Heidi first lives with her aunt Date, but she brings Heidi to her grandfather who lives in the Swiss mountains. Although he never visits the village and speaks to nobody, he is good-hearted. Heidi loves her new home, her grandfather, and her friend Peter, the goatherd. Two years later, Heidi is forced to go live in the large city of Frankfort to be a friend of a girl named Clara who is a rich but very ill girl in a wheelchair. They were soon good friends and had enjoyable time. However, Heidi feels huge lonesome when she thinks about her grandfather and the Alps. And finally, she becomes ill of homesickness so Clara’s family decide to send her back to the alps. Next summer, Clara visits Heidi. And she did something surprising!

This is a book of Helbling Fiction Stories series. And I'm sure that most of you know this story. Actually, I'd read it when I was child. However, some part of this story was little different from one I'd read. So It was interesting point for me. By the way, my favorite character is Heidi’s grandfather because Heidi learned a big affection of family thanks to him. I think all children need to be loved by their family even if there are no blood relationships. If you read it, please tell me who is your favorite.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿