Ricky and the American Girl


ソース画像を表示 Ricky is a boy who is very good at math. So he often help his friend’s homework and was enjoying it. He doesn’t hang out or talk with his friends a lot. He always enjoys himself with playing computer game and math. One day, he met a girl who is came from America and has beautiful blond hair. He fell in love at the first sight, but he forgot to ask her name. After that, he couldn’t spend his usual life because his head was full of her anytime. A few days later, his classmate, Holly, says that she will hold a fire work’s party at her house with her cousin. Actually, the American girl is Holly’s cousin!

This is a book of Helbling Fiction Stories series. In this story, Ricky can't concentrate anything since he fell in love. Actually, I'd never had such a experience but I think it is special thing in our life. By the way, I think comfortable is more important point than stimulation to keep a relationship with someone. If I can be natural way front of my partner, I'll continue a good relationship. What do you think what is the most important thing to keep a good relationship?

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿